Pages

Monday, April 9

More life craziness

Between the 5 page philosophy paper, my math homework and the stupid group speech that were all due today I barely had time to do anything I needed to do this weekend, besides one load of laundry. I stayed up all night trying to finish my paper. I stayed up all night and all morning and all day and I'm still awake. I've been awake since yesterday morning but instead of sleeping like a normal person I'm sitting at my laptop, blogging. When we got home at 8:30 I crawled into bed and moaned for my husband to turn off the light so that I could sleep. He obeyed (haha, wishful thinking there..) and left the room. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was wide awake. I tried closing my eyes but to no avail. I am awake on my bed and not off in dreamland.

So, my diet is going alright. I haven't been eating as well as I could have the last few days because I've been really stressed. I'm not making excuses for stress eating, I'm just telling it like it is. I do it a lot less than I used to and I know I'll get to the point where I wont do it at all. I still lost a pound the last couple days since I've been exercising like a beast!

I'm starting to get tired again but I'm afraid that I won't actually be able to sleep. Arg.

I've thought of some goal idea:
25lbs parasol- because I want to use it every day so that my skin stays porcelain and beautiful. (Well, stays fair at least....)
50lbs expensive cateye glasses- unless I find nice, cheap ones. Then I'll be extra happy that there money in my pockets. Last year I found some beautiful ones that were 400 bucks. Uh, I don't care who's name is on it, I'm not paying $400 for a piece of plastic. I'm not sure which is the Persian in me. The Persian in me wants designer stuff (I don't, she does) but the other Persian in me LOVES a good sale. I hope the later wins because I don't actually like designer stuff...

I'm about to fall asleep. This is my Que to leave, until next time

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment