Pages

Monday, March 19

Death of Spring Break, Birth of Fitspiration

Spring break is officially over. It's after midnight and I have school in the morning. *Sigh* Why can't I be 4 years old forever? My mom stayed at home until I was sixteen and this past week I got a taste of that again. My husband and my dad worked all week but since my mom works for the school district she had the week off. We spent every day together. We usually bicker -a lot- but this week was different. Maybe it's because we weren't as stressed? Probably. We went shopping, I got her a pedicure for her birthday, and we had fun. But spring break went by way to fast and I seem to be just as behind as I was before spring break.

My plan to organize my closet? HA. Get ahead on my homework? HA.HA. Was it much of a break? HA.HA.HA. I have no idea where my mini-vacation went. Between the Nowruz parties, khooneh takooni (remember, house shaking/cleaning), Chaharshanbe suri, being a wife, and homework, I was unable to do anything that I wanted/needed to do. Except for one thing.

My new workout plan. My husband goes to the gym every single day. He is determined to lose a few pounds of fat (maybe 10) and gain as much muscle as he can without looking like a freaky bodybuilder.

Uh, I'll pass, thanks.

So we are starting a new plan tomorrow. A bodybuilders plan. A lean meat, complex carb, 3 protein shakes a day plan. I am so ready. Mentally and physically. I've lost 15 pounds already, I have the mindset down. I love going to the gym and I love lifting weights; I also love sitting on the couch though. This time is different. He is really serious about his training and I will be too. I'm so excited. I know he'll push me the way he pushes himself.

I needed a little thinspiration FITspiration I don't wanna be skinny. I wanna be lean and look like JNL.



She is so sexy and not gross like some bodybuilder women.

Jennifer Nicole Lee -JNL

JNL used to weigh over 200 pounds. Do you believe that? I want to be her. I want her body. And her boobs. I want to be a fitness model. I may not ever pose in a bikini for thousands to see but I wanna have the ability to do so if I please.

So, with the help of my FITspiratin and the new motto I learned, Strong is the new skinny, I am on my way. I never wanted to be skinny, and I'm already pretty strong, so here's to reaching our goals and never straying from the path. Cheers. (with water of course, gotta get my gallon in. ^_~)

2 comments:

  1. Sasha!! Why am I just finding this now?!!????? I love this blog. Kind of obsessed. You're doing great so far and are such a motivation!!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. Please keep obsessing and I will keep updating. Teehee.

      Delete